[Sticky] Rules - Be sure to read and accept these rules BEFORE you use this forum
- You must be at least 15 years old to use the forum. This forum is created to provide a safe space to receive support and provide support to others who have experienced depression. As such, this forum contains adult subject matters, and only those old enough to consent to their own health, medical, and mental health treatment will be permitted to read/contribute to this forum.
- Use Due Diligence. The author, owner, founder, and any administrators (present or future) of this website and forum are not liable for any actions you take pertaining to the information contained in this website or forum. All advice, opinions, and posts are the view of the individual posting and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of The Depression Warriors brand. As such, do your own research and talk to your doctor, counselor, or someone knowledgable before acting upon any advice contained in this forum.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and suspicious links or links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Adult content prohibited. No pornography, nudity, or obscene adult content is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted. Please keep profanity low and at an acceptable level that is respectful of our entire community.
- Absolutely No Illegal content. No illegal content of any kind is allowed. This includes no re-posting of copyrighted materials unless appropriate credit is given to the original author. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators. You do not have to like everyone on the forum nor agree with everyone, but you do need to be respectful of everyone. If you feel as though someone else is a problem, please contact an administrator to help in resolving the situation.
- Do Not Harass or Abuse Others. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums. If you notice any harassing or abusive posts be sure to report it by clicking on the report link (marked with an exclamation point) at the top of the post.
- Be aware of Trigger Topics. You may post about sensitive topics related to depression and anxiety on this forum. However, if you are posting about topics that may trigger others please be sure to post under an appropriate topic or indicate a possible trigger with a "trigger warning." SH refers to self-harm, SA refers to substance abuse, AB refers to abuse, and SU refers to suicidal thoughts or behaviors. If any of these topics are triggers for you, be sure to avoid them.
- Be Safe. Do not share or give out any personal information in the forum, including your name or email address.
- This is not an emergency service. If you are experiencing an emergency in regards to yours or someone else's physical or mental health and safety, please call 911 or your local emergency line or go to your nearest emergency room immediately. If you are feeling suicidal or feel the need to self-harm call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-237-8255 or click here to use their online chat service.
We reserve the right to change, amend, and update these rules at any time without warning.
By using this website/blog/forum you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Updated: 5-9-2020 by Sarahdawn Tunis